DFRobot FireBeetle series is the low-power consumption micro-controller intentionally designed for Internet of Things (IoT) projects. FireBeetle Board – ESP32 integrates a Dual-Core ESP-WROOM-32 module, which supports MCU and Wi-Fi &Bluetooth dual-mode communication. The electric current is just 10μA in the deep-sleep mode. The main controller supports two power supply methods: USB and 3.7V external lithium battery. And both USB and external DC can charge the Lipo battery directly.
Firebeetle esp32 has made a special hardware design for Arduino IDE. You can make a download without switching boot-mode manually. It supports Arduino, IDF (linux), micropython etc. Moreover, FireBeetle made a pin mapping for Arduino IDE. It can be configured with Dx transport, compatible with arduino UNO and reduce the entry barrier.
The small size and high performance makes FireBeetle become idea solution for IOT low power consumption projects.
- Compatible with products in the DFRobot FireBeetle serials
- Low-power consumption(the electricity current under ultra-low power is 10μA)
- Quick Response(the top frequency is 400KHz)
- Small size, convenient to install
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Support electric current of low power consumption: 10 μA
- Support maximum discharge current: 600mA
- Support maximum charge current: 500mA
- Support USB charging.
- Processer: Tensilica LX6 dual core processer (One for high speed connection; one for independent programing).
- Frequency: 240MHz
- Wi-Fi standard：FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/I/k/r (802.11n, high speed can reach to 150 Mbps), converge A-MPDU and A-MSDU, supporting 0.4us protecting interval.
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth protocol: Comply with BR/EDR/BLE standard of Bluetooth v4.2.
- Bluetooth audio: the current under low power consumption of CVSD and SBC is 10μA
- Working current: 80mA in average
- Frequency range: 2.4~2.5GHz
- Support one-key downloading.
- Support micropython.
- On-chip clock: 40MHz crystal and 32.768 KHz crystal.
- Digital I/O: 10 (default setting of arduino)
- Simulative input: 5(default setting of arduino)
- SPI: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- I2C: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- I2S: 1 (default setting of arduino)
- Interface: FireBeetle series compatible
- Working temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Dimension: 29 × 58(mm)/1.142 x 2.283(inches)
- The dimension of mounting hole: inner diameter 3.1mm; outside diameter 6mm
Project 2. How to Use Bluetooth(BLE) With ESP32
Project 3. ESP32, more powerful than any other Arduino
Project 5. Solar Weather Station Using ESP32
- FireBeetle ESP32 IOT Microcontroller x1
- 18 pin-2.54mm x2
- 18 female header-2.54mm x2