Walksnail Avatar HD Pro kit (Dual Antennas Version)
- Dual Antennas
- Compatible 4K
- 4km range
- 22ms low latency
- Built-in 32G storage
- High frame starlight
- 1080P 120fps compatibility
- Sony Starvis Ⅱ Technology
Bullet Points for Avatar HD Pro kit (Dual Antennas)
- The Avatar HD system uses H.265 code, an industry-leading technology, to provide 1080p FPV image quality with low latency. Support 1080P/60FPS, 720P/120FPS.
- Featuring a 1/1.8 inch Sony Starvis Ⅱ sensor, this camera delivers excellent night vision that’s just as clear as day.
- The camera supports Gyroflow, take you smooth and stable video quality.
- The kit includes 20mm x 20mm and 25mm x 25mm mounting holes for greater compatibility with a wider range of FPV drone models.
- Updated the design of PCB board and shell, improved the quality of VTX, more durable.
- Optimized the installation place of the antenna, so as to better protect the VTX.
- The position of the frequency binding button has been changed to make the frequency binding operation more convenient.
- A spare pad is added to provide two power connection modes.
- New VTX with enhanced TVS protection and support for up to 6S. With a wide input voltage the range of 6V to 25.2V, our VTX delivers unmatched stability. Enjoy unparalleled performance and take your FPV adventures to new heights with our cutting-edge technology.
- The Avatar VTX comes with 32g built-in storage it can record 1080p or 720p HD flight videos without interference. 32G built-in storage, recording video time increased by 4 times.
- It supports high frame rate and standard frame rate at the same time. Under high frame rate, the average delay is 22ms.
- Designed to carry dual antennas to achieve more stable and powerful signals. The quality of the antenna is upgraded, and the working performance of the whole frequency band is more stable.
|Model||Avatar HD Pro Camera|
|Image Sensor||1/1.8-Inch Sony Starvis Ⅱ Sensor|
|Model||Avatar V2 Pro Module(Dual Antenna)|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||FCC:<30dBm; CE:<14dBm; SRRC:<20dBm; MIC:<25dBm|
|1/O Interface||JST1.0*4(Power in)JST0.8*6(USB)|
|Mounting Holes||25.5*25.5mm; 20*20mm|
|Wide Power Input||6V-25.2V|
|Supported FC System||Betaflight; Inav; Fettec; ArduPilot;Kiss|
|Latency||Average delay 22ms|
|Avatar V2 Antenna|
|Size||R15 X 45mm(without cable)|
|USB transfer extension cable||X1|
|4 Pin silicone cable||X1|