About this product
The all-new Vanover Vannystyle 5″ Quadcopter Frame Kit by Alex Vanover! This 5″ Freestyle Frame features some unique features such as the ability to toilet tank the lipo battery to get the weight closer to the center of gravity which results in better overall flight performance. The frame is built for durability, performance, and ease of repair out in the field. The Vannystyle features pre-installed m3 press nuts in place of locknuts for both the arms and the stack screws, which saves time while building and repairing. The frame has 20×20 and 30×30 m3 mounting as well as 20x20m2 and 25.5×25.5 m2 mounting for all of the newest Digital FPV transmitters such as the Caddx Vista, and Avatar VTX.
Note: This does not include video or receiver antenna mounts.
VIDEO: MY FRAME IS HERE! Introducing the Vannystyle frame
- Two vertical carbon fiber plates in between the bottom plate and mid plate, which help stiffen the frame up and create a better overall flight feel.
- The puzzle piece holds the arms in place so you can take off the bottom plate and swap it out without the arms going anywhere.
- Frame has 20×20 and 30×30 m3 mounting as well as 20x20m2 and 25.5×25.5 m2 mounting.
- Pre-installed m3 press nuts in place of locknuts for both the arms and the stack screws.
- Split deck design for ease of swapping out either the front or the back plate.
- Flies like it’s brand new even after lots of crashes.
- Ability to toilet tank the lipo battery.
- Durable design
- Camera Mount: 20mm or Smaller
- Maximum Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 125g (With Hardware)
- Main Plate Thickness: 2.5mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 2.5mm
- Frame Style: Squished X
- Motor Mount: 16x16mm
- Arm Thickness: 5.5mm
- Stack Size: 30x30mm
- Wheelbase: 235mm
- 5x 25mm M3 Standoffs
- 3x 20mm M3 Standoffs
- 1x Front Bottom Plate
- 1x Rear Bottom Plate
- 2x Screw Adapters
- 2x Camera Plates
- 1x 1x Top Plate
- 2x Stiffeners
- 8x Washers
- 4x Arms
Be the first to review “Vanover Vannystyle 5″ Frame Kit”