In addition to adding a button-top to the positive terminal of the Panasonic B, we have applied protection circuitry (a PCB also known as a printed or protective circuit board) for additional safety. Because of inherent limits on the amount of current electronics can regulate, PCBs are only applied to low-drain cells (cells under 10 amps).
This circuitry will protect you from several things, like short-circuiting, over-charge, and over-discharge. When your device does not have its own regulatory circuitry (like in the case of many flashlights), it is highly recommended you add a PCB.
- Model: NCR18650B
- Positive terminal style: Button-top
- Protected (PCB): Yes
- Manufacturer: Panasonic
- Chemistry: NCR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 4.875A
- Rated capacity (minimum): 3200 mAh
- Nominal capacity: 3350 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.03 V
- Standard charging current: 1.625 A
Be the first to review “Panasonic NCR18650B”