The Holybro Tekko32 BLHeli32 Metal ESC with F3 MCU is a 4-in-1 ESC with metal cased MOSFETs. The onboard F3 MCU allows tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring a smooth and fast response.
Using metal case MOSFETs result in better heat dissipation. Tested a short time on 220A in total. The actual performance will be limited by the airflow.
Note: The latest Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC has made various improvements on its performance compared to the previous version
- Better optimized power path, providing more stable performance.
- The doubled capacity of onboard capacitors, now capable of 2068uf.
- The amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168, making it capable of larger transient current.
- Added 3 fault detection indicators to indicate faults better.
- Enhanced and more robust Lipo input pad for soldering.
- PCB with 3oz copper design, capable of handling bigger current, and better heat dissipation capacity.
- The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has an onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case MOSFET for better Heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 4-6S
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size:43 x 44mm
- Mounting holes:30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 15.8g
- Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC *1
- M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
- Electrolytic capacitor: 470uF 35v *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
- 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
Be the first to review “Holybro Tekko32 F3 Metal 65A 4-in-1 ESC”