- Pin: Analog signal output, GND, VCC
- Operating voltage: 3.3- 5.5 VDC
- Output voltage: 0-3 VDC
- Interface: PH2.54-3P
- Size: 98 x 23mm (LxW)
- This capacitive soil moisture sensor distinguishes most of the resistive sensors on the market and uses capacitive sensing to detect soil moisture. It is made of corrosion resistant material which gives it an excellent service life.
- Insert it in to the soil around your plants and With a screen and a motherboard, you can talk to your plants. To see if your plants is thirsty, do they need more water to moisten it?
- Built-in voltage regulator chip, support 3.3-5.5V DC, can be used for your Arduino and Raspberry Pi project
- Applications: Garden plants ,Moisture detection ,Intelligent agriculture
- Note: This sensor will monitor the soil moisture according to the principle of capacitive sensing, so put in different soil moisture, tightness, insertion depth will reflect different humidity
- If you need tutorial, please down load the online PDF on the product’s page.
Be the first to review “Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor V2.0”